Can your product withstand the exposure of the intended environment ? Environmental testing helps to simulates the different climatic condition & mechanical stress a product can subject to undergo during their lifetime. Also it help to simulate the lifecycle environments that are encountered by the product. The reliability & longevity of the product can be checked through environmental testing.
Environmental chambers are designed to create artificial environment under closed chamber. Nemko India has a state-of-the-art laboratory to test your products for mechanical stress & environmental conditions along with lifecycle tests. Environmental testing help to know if there are any weaknesses in a product’s design or performance that could occur particularly at extreme levels. It also provides you with an opportunity to judge the causes of failure. With the harmonization of national and international standards, environmental testing requirements are becoming increasingly mandatory for product categories in the marine, aviation, transportation, military industries and more. We test according to relevant international & national standards including MIL STD, defense standards ( JSS 55555, JS 50101) and telecommunication equipment as per QM-333. We offer pre-evaluation of your products by testing in our in-house lab facility and testing via our customer programs. IEC 60068 offers appropriate severities and mentions various environmental conditions for measurement in each test method.
Our climatic testing facilities include the following but not limited to:
- Vibration (Sinusoidal & Random) ( variable frequencies)
- Mechanical shock testing
- Temperature testing
- Humidity testing
- Drop test
- Fall test
- Topple test
- Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)
- Degrees of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts (IK code)
- Damp Heat cyclic
- Dry heat cycle or high temperature
- Cold cycle or low temperature
- Rapid temperature cycle
- Thermal shock test
- Tropical exposure
- High voltage test
- Insulation resistance test
Basic Documents requirements :
- Service manual , operation manual
- General operation description & configuration of product
- Risk assessment file
- Detailed technical specification
How Nemko can help
- Through our offices and labs globally you would be benefited to get the approval of your product from anywhere in the world.
- We would help you to prepare the applicable conformity assessment / suitable procedures for your target market.
- Nemko has employees who participate in regulatory body committees , allowing us to always provide the latest update and input to our customer.
The Benefits of working with Nemko
- By choosing Nemko as your market access partner , you will be working with experienced processionals focused on delivery via the optimal route to product compliance and testing as well as can guide you towards the right path for certification.
- Nemko provides a fast turnaround time, helping to get your products to market in as little time as possible.