The disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the testing, inspection, and certification industry. A number of regulatory labs have closed in the Montreal area, which has presented challenges for manufacturers who used to work with these labs. Fortunately, Nemko continues to grow during these hard times and we are here to help.
Nemko is known for its international network of accredited laboratories, offering worldwide testing, inspection, and certification compliance services to both new, and established device manufacturers.
Our expertise does not begin and end in the laboratory. As a one-stop-shop, Nemko’s compliance solutions help customers comply with an increasingly complex set of requirements in more than 150 countries. Our services in the Montreal lab location include the following:
- EMC testing (Emissions and Immunity) for various equipment including ITE, AV, Test & Measurement, Medical, Industrial, etc.
- Radio testing for both licensed and unlicensed devices
- Electrical Safety testing for ITE, AV, Test & Measurement, Medical
- NRTL certification services via Nemko North America
- International Approvals (IA) via Nemko Direct and Nemko Direct for Telecom (ND4T)
Our labs continue to stay open while taking the appropriate precautions and our experts are ready to help your business with your regulatory compliance needs.